- Cocktail Masterclass – Rift & Co Bar – Hull
Masterclass + Party Nibbles £30 pp*
This Hull cocktail making masterclass offers a 90-minute fun & interactive session including welcome drinks, cocktails, Rift & Co flavoured vodka shots, cocktail demos, games and challenges. Guests experience the history, tools & skills of mixology while they get behind the bar and shake, muddle, strain & stir their way through a range of classic cocktails.
The standard cocktail making masterclass includes the following:
Introduction: Guests are greeted on arrival and shown to the bar where they are welcomed with a frozen strawberry daiquiri and a quick run through of how the session will work. Each member of the group is given a name sticker (using nicknames, joke names or real names, dependant on the group) and a toast is made to the host with Rift & Co flavoured vodka shots for the whole group.
Background: The cocktail master will provide the group with a brief history of cocktails and introduce the guests to the bar tools and products they will be using throughout the session.
Cocktail making: After a quick demonstration every guest gets to go behind the bar and make one classic cocktail. Each guest then gets a second invitation to go behind the bar and choose to make a second cocktail of their choice off our cocktail menu. Before they leave every group will see how to make all the different types/styles of cocktails;
- Mojito/muddled: Bison Grass Mojito and Raspberry
- Martini: Cosmopolitan, Bond Martini, Apple Martini, Margarita
- Layered: Long Island Iced Tea
- Milky: Russian Bride (White Russian) and Mudslide
- Rift & Co favourite: Strawberry Woo Woo
- Old School: Old Fashioned
To top it all off you each receive shared food platter/mezze board
Food Platters include:
- Smoky chilli
- Tortilla chips
- Crisp Southern fried chicken goujons
- Homemade potato wedges
- Chunky beer battered onion rings with BBQ sauce
- Homemade chilli vodka salsa
Mezze Board includes:(note this is seasonal and will vary)
- Roasted chorizo with garlic
- Sun blush tomato
- Moroccan spiced chicken skewers
- Olive oil & balsamic vinegar
- Warm crusty bread
- Lightly grilled flour tortillas.
- Age Identification – Rift & Co operates an over 18’s policy, therefore you may need to provide proof of age upon entry. Valid forms of identification are a passport or driving licence. If you are asked to provide ID and are unable to do so then you may not gain entry to your event.
- Dress code and policies may apply– This will be at the discretion of the venue
- If you decide to cancel a confirmed booking within 14 days of the event date then you will be charged the full amount of the whole party booking.