- Cocktail Masterclass – Revolution Bar – Glasgow
Masterclass + Party Nibbles £25pp*
Cocktail Making in Glasgow is a fun activity for all occasions such as Hen parties in Glasgow. Enjoy cocktail making in the home of the 18th century, St Andrews Cathedral. Glasgow is a vibrant City with lots to offer tourists and residents alike. This Glasgow cocktail making masterclass offers a 90-minute fun & interactive session including a welcome drink, cocktails, Revolution hand crafted flavoured vodka shots, cocktail demos, games and challenges.
Guests experience the history, tools & skills of mixology while they get behind the bar and shake, muddle, strain & stir their way through a range of classic cocktails. These cocktails will then be paired with some delicious food canapés to enhance the taste of both. So whether its a Mojito or a Cosmo your sure to feel the party atmosphere at this cocktail class. Please note that we have a minimum class size number of 8 people per class.
The Glasgow cocktail making masterclass includes the following:
- Strawberry Woo Woo drinks reception
- Three demonstration cocktails to pass around and try
- Four canapés to enhance the taste of cocktails
- Background information on the history of cocktails, bar tools and products
- Opportunity to choose a cocktail from the extensive list then get behind the bar and create the cocktail under the supervision of the expert bartender
- Fun interactive team games to create further cocktails – a great photo opportunity!
- Certificate of participation
- Farewell drink of a Revolution Vodka flavour train
- Party nibbles food to share (served after the class away from the bar)
Party Nibbles include:
- Grilled Cajun Chicken with Vodka Salsa
- Breaded Cod Goujons with Tartar Sauce
- Houmous with Stonebaked Bread Sticks & Crunchy Celery
- Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta with Parmesan
- Stonebaked Chorizo Pizza
- A selection of Mousse Shots
As well as our £25pp Masterclass , we also have the following food packages available, to view the food menu
£34 pp*Masterclass + Two Course Meal
£37 pp*Masterclass + Three Course Meal
Vegetarian and gluten free options are available, please make us aware when booking.
- Age Identification – Revolution operates an over 18’s policy, therefore you may need to provide proof of age upon entry. Valid forms of identification are a passport or driving licence. If you are asked to provide ID and are unable to do so then you may not gain entry to your event.
- Dress code and policies may apply– This will be at the discretion of the venue
- If you decide to cancel a confirmed booking within 14 days of the event date then you will be charged the full amount of the whole party booking.