- Cocktail Masterclass – Piccadilly Institute – London
- Masterclass + Food Platter = £25 pp
This is a cocktail making class with a difference, the venue is very unique!. It is located in the heart of Piccadilly London. You will get the chance to shake and muddle your way through various cocktails on the menu and play some games! Each class lasts 90 minutes (depending on group size). The nearest underground station is Piccadilly Circus which is a short walking distance from Piccadilly Institute.
Cocktail making classes are available in time slots – 11am, 1pm, 3pm and 5pm each day. Each group must have a minimum number of 8 people.
Piccadilly Institute is a themed venue with various rooms, a brief description of each room is below. You can request your class to be in a themed room depending on availability.
A seemingly secret bar playing retro urban beats, where the drinks smoke, spit and pop, serving scientifically enhanced cocktails. Try something new, bring friends or colleagues, perfect for a private party.
London’s loudest dance floor is at Clinic. The room is buzzing with energy, the sound is loud and the energy cocktails keep you going all night long
A room that’s full of guilty pleasures, it’s time to give into yours. Playing familiar tunes you should forget but hate to love. Serve up your favourite kitsch sharing cocktails. It’s colourful, loud and utterly unashamed in its pursuit of a good time.
Fruitbox brings the outside in, with a leaf ceiling and plant and tree decorations. Linked to the outside is the fantastic view from Fruitbox, over Piccadilly Circus below. Drink sweet, fruity creations and relax, away from the revelry below.
A room that’s dark and sensual it’s luxurious with a twisted personality. Soulful and sexy tunes, glamorous and dangerous’ a fantasy boudoir deep in the West End.
High above Piccadilly, in a space where the daring few venture is Shrink, an area that’s part professor’s office, part hospital ward. Orderlies can be found serving high end drinks and food to the insane or fabulous.
The cocktail masterclass package includes the following:
- Welcome Drink on arrival – chosen by Jewel Piccadilly
- Opportunity to make/drink 2 cocktails each during the cocktail making class
- Choice of Cocktails for session are Cosmopolitan, Long Island Iced Tea, Mojito, Porn Star Martini ,Bramble, Margarita, Soho Sling or Envy
- 1 food platter between 4 people
- Choice of shots provided during the games (2 shots per person)
- Guests receive name stickers on arrival, certificates at the end and the lead person receives a cocktail shaker, martini glass and pouch of Funkin cocktail to take home.
- Age Identification – Piccadilly Institute operates an over 21’s policy, therefore you may need to provide proof of age upon entry. Valid forms of identification are a passport or driving licence. If you are asked to provide ID and are unable to do so then you may not gain entry to your event.
- Dress code and policies may apply– This will be at the discretion of the venue
- If you decide to cancel a confirmed booking within 14 days of the event date then you will be charged the full amount of the whole party booking.