- Cocktail Masterclass – Revolucion De Cuba – Cardiff
- Masterclass + Pinchos & Lunch = £30pp
This cuban themed cocktail making masterclass in Cardiff offers a 90-minute fun & interactive session including welcome drinks, cocktails, Revolucion flavoured Rum shots, cocktail demos, games and challenges. Guests experience the history, tools & skills of mixology while they get behind the bar and shake, muddle, strain & stir their way through a range of classic rum cocktails. From Zombies to Mai Tais and Cuba Libres to a full range of Mojitos there are some incredible drinks for everyone at this Cuban themed cocktail making class in Cardiff!
The cuban themed cocktail masterclass includes the following:
Introduction: Guests are greeted on arrival and shown to the bar where they are welcomed with a drink and a quick run through of how the session will work.
Background: The cocktail master will provide the group with a brief history of cocktails and introduce the guests to the bar tools and products they will be using throughout the session.
Cuban Cocktail Making: After a quick demonstration every guest gets to go behind the bar and make one classic cocktail.
Cuban Cocktail Making Package Includes:
- Meet and greet with their Cuban Cantinero host
- Cuban Sangeria welcome drinks reception (server in Prohibition style teapots)
- A party hat per person
- Chance to make your own cocktail from the Cuban Classics selection
- Background information on the history of Havana Club Rum, cocktails, bar tools and more
- A traditional Cuban toast (orange & run shot)
- Selection of Cuban Pinchos (nibbles)
- Cocktail games and challenges
- A fun and unique experience in the heart of Sheffield City
As well as our £30pp Masterclass , we also have the following food packages available, to view the food menu
£36 pp*Masterclass + Pinchos + Tapas
£38 pp* Masterclass + Three Course Meal
Add Salsa class to any package = £12 pp
Please note that Salsa is only available at 12pm and 2pm classes and are only available as an add on to a masterclass package
Lunch options are only available to 2pm. Vegetarian and gluten free options are available, please make us aware when booking.
Make Booking Enquiry
- Age Identification – Revolution operates an over 18’s policy, therefore you may need to provide proof of age upon entry. Valid forms of identification are a passport or driving licence. If you are asked to provide ID and are unable to do so then you may not gain entry to your event.
- Dress code and policies may apply– This will be at the discretion of the venue
- If you decide to cancel a confirmed booking within 14 days of the event date then you will be charged the full amount of the whole party booking.