- Cocktail Making Glasgow – The Palm Sugar Lounge – Glasgow
Cocktail Making Masterclass£30 pp*
Cocktail Making Masterclasses in Glasgow are perfect for all occasions, from gatherings to parties. The Palm Sugar Lounge Bar is situated on Buchanan Street, in the heart of Glasgow City and close to hotels. Palm Sugar Lounge is close to both Central and Queen Street train stations as well as Buchanan Bus station and Buchanan subway station. Palm Sugar is the perfect meeting point for you and your guests. Part of Chaophraya Thai Restaurant, Palm Sugar is the place to be, with delicious cocktails and mouth watering Thai entrees to accompany, it would be sinful to miss. With interior decor eye-catching and unique you can enjoy your cocktail making masterclass in Glasgow in these Thai themed surroundings.
Each person will receive:
- Champagne cocktail on arrival.
- The chance to learn about cocktails and the spirits included
- Make and Shake your way through a selection of cocktails
- Each person will make 2 cocktails (and a team cocktail!)
- Each person will have the chance to compete in our Palm Sugar Cocktail Challenge.
Note: If canapés are ordered they will be served half way through the class. You can add a selection of Thai Canapés for an extra £10 per person or if you wish to book a table in the restaurant or our private rooms for a meal this can also be arranged.
- Age Identification – Palm Sugar Lounge operates an over 18’s policy, therefore you may need to provide proof of age upon entry. Valid forms of identification are a passport or driving licence. If you are asked to provide ID and are unable to do so then you may not gain entry to your event. Under 25’s must provide ID.
- Dress code and policies may apply– This will be at the discretion of the venue
- If you decide to cancel a confirmed booking within 14 days of the event date then you will be charged the full amount of the whole party booking.